Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Week of Reel WHorror!: Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of the
Week of Reel WHorror!


The above image is a still from Descent. It's a shame today's installment has nothing to do with this totally awesome horror movie or the totally hot Natalie Mendoza.

After Day 2 of the Week of Reel WHorror, I was more than a bit disturbed to find so few horror films showcased in my year-plus worth of posts. To remedy this situation, I searched my pre-website digital cemetery for reviews of worthy horror films that stargazers may have overlooked upon their initial release.

Though I dug up more than fifty reviews, I whittled my selection to three in honor of Day 3, but also because fifty posts in one day would be a bitch to read! These reviews will be posted under my Repeat Bidness title throughout today.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

3 comments: