Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week of Reel WHorror!: Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the
Week of Reel WHorror!


Sorry, this post has nothing to do with Natasha Henstridge or the movie Species, I just like both of them a lot and wanted to use that freaky yet hot image!

You may have missed the subtle introduction to the Week of Reel WHorror; it was buried in this week's Monday Mood Music. Today's post is a walk down memory lane at the Reel Whore. I watch a lot of horror flicks, but surprisingly, I have not posted as many as I have thought. Since everyone is hungering for some horror and gore this time of year, I have added the Reel WHorror label to any old post that qualifies as disturbing fare.

Some links are horror, others thriller, and a few are just gory goodness. I even tossed in a couple of posts for the Siren of the LAMBs battle royale featuring my Baby Firefly fan fiction. If you missed out on it, read it...if you dare!

Stay tuned, Day 3 only gets bigger and better!

Large Association of Movie Blogs

5 comments:

  1. You probably know I'm no big fan of whorror, but I love the title...nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems we are both into Horror this month. Sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really think Natasha Henstridge is hot? Man, RW, sometimes I think I don't know you at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she is, too, Dodge, if that makes you feel any better (and gets Wayne off the hook at all). :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @fletch-Thanks, I was a little hesitant to use the title at first.

    In Dodge's defense, she thinks NH strays from my tastes but she forgets I go for the Bs; beauty, body and breathing.

    @Dodge- You know me well enough to know anything and most anybody goes. :-D

    @film-book- I've been pounding through horror flicks these past two weeks. Thought I best get off the couch and actually write about some horror!

    ReplyDelete