Wednesday, September 30, 2009

RW Quarterly, Vol. II - Issue 3


Any whore worth his salt knows you have to step back from the daily grind now and again to do a little bookkeeping. The Reel Whore Quarterly indexes all the films I've seen over the last 13 weeks.



Every review I've posted is linked. Films italicized in blue are in the review queue so be sure to check back for those. If a film below deserves a whore-treatment but isn't slated to receive it, request it!



As the third quarter of 2009 comes to a close, I've managed to watch another 39 films. Despite thinking I was once again falling behind, I have actually increased the pace, ever so slightly. I speculated at the end of second quarter that my rampant TV-on-DVD watching would curb my movie consumption. As you can see, catching up on Flight of the Conchords, Mad Men Season 2, Secret Diary of a Call Girl and getting engrossed into a full slate of fall television hasn't had much effect.

Sadly, the number of reviews to be posted is on the rise. My television addiction coupled with my evening class aren't going to improve that trend anytime soon. Maybe I should just take a weekend off from the theater to catch up...NAH!


The Reel Whore's Movies Watched
July 1 to September 30, 2009

73. The Brothers Bloom
74. Obsessed
75. Public Enemies
76. Next Day Air
77. Powder Blue
78. Dazed and Confused
79. Sleepaway Camp
80. Moon
81. Away We Go
82. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
83. G-Force
84. Fast & Furious
85. Whatever Works
86. Funny People
87. Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (CDtZ submission)
88. A Perfect Getaway
89. G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
90. Jane Austen Book Club
91. Julie & Julia
92. The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard
93. Shaun of the Dead
94. Food, Inc.
95. District 9
96. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
97. RocknRolla
98. O'Horten
99. Green Lantern: First Flight
100. (500) Days of Summer
101. Conan the Barbarian
102. Easy Virtue
103. Inglorious Basterds
104. Extract
105. 9
106. Paper Heart
107. Hurt Locker
108. World's Greatest Dad
109. Choke
110. Slaughter High
111. The Surrogates

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment