Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MILF Rendezvous: American Pie

I couldn't think of a more perfect way to kick off my link over to Man, I Love Films than with my vault coverage of American Pie! For those of you who may have missed it, one reason I have been defunct in writing reviews here at Reel Whore is that founders Dylan and Kai have me posting two vault reviews a week over at the MILF and would whip me if I didn't satisfy their demands. Come to think of it, maybe missing an occasional post would be kinda kinky. Um, anyways, the other reason I haven't posted reviews here is that I've gotten slack. That's not to say that I still won't take requests, but until I receive one why not rendezvous with the MILF and enjoy my wares!


It’s the senior year for Jim (Jason Biggs), Oz (Chris Klein), Kevin (Thomas Ian Nichols), and Finch (Eddie Kaye Thomas); four friends at East Great Falls High in Michigan. They wake up after the latest Stifler (Seann William Scott) party only to learn that while they failed to lose their virginity, “The Shermanator” (Chris Owen) scored! Fed up, Kevin convinces his buds to form a pact to all get laid before they graduate. Prom, their last true opportunity to be deflowered, is only three weeks away, and the guys have to put their non-existent mojo into high gear to succeed.

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment