Saturday, April 7, 2012

MILF Rendezvous: The Ten

I am always up for celebrating a celebrity birthday in the vault, and there was no way I was going to let one of my favorite of favorite actors, Mr. Paul Rudd, turn 43 without giving him a shout out.Though he’s been in “the biz” going on twenty years, it wasn’t until the mid-2000s when he found his niche as a charismatic go-to comedy star. I have openly admitted to my man crush, and whenever the opportunity arises, I like to dip into his filmography and watch something that I had somehow missed. The Ten is one such movie.


Jeff Reigert (Paul Rudd) stands alone in an expanse of blackness. The only thing adorning the space is a set of massive stone tablets upon which the Ten Commandments are written. As our host, Jeff is here to introduce ten short stories, each inspired by a commandment, assuming he can keep the kerfuffle with his wife Gretchen (Famke Janssen) and his new friend Liz (Jessica Alba) from interrupting the flow.

Rendezvous...

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment