Monday, April 23, 2012

MMM: Yahoo!

I don't know about you, but I had a great weekend. I met up with my friends in Greensboro and we rocked out to Van Halen! We had great seats, close enough to discern all of Diamond Dave's shenanigans, including flipping the double bird to the group of people sitting next to the stage who refused to stand.

Before Eddie, Dave, Alex and Wolfie took the stage, the show was kicked off by Robert "Kool" Bell and his gang. I've seen Kool & the Gang a number of times and though they get older, they continue to keep the party going. So what better way to kick off the week than with a little more Kool?

Kool & the Gang - Celebration

Large Association of Movie Blogs

2 comments:

  1. VH's opening act was Kool & the Gang?!? I can't decide if that's really cool or just really weird...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really cool, but yes it was really weird. I'm sure you can guess they were Diamond Dave's choice. :-)

      Delete