Monday, April 23, 2012

MILF Rendezvous: The Secret of NIMH

After finishing my taxes and posting my tax evader series, I was feeling like such a responsible adult. So much so that I had to revisit my childhood to rinse that grown-uppy taste from my mouth.



When country field mouse Mrs. Brisby (Elizabeth Hartman) visits Mr. Ages (Arthur Malet), he diagnoses her son Timothy (Ian Fried) with pneumonia and prescribes three weeks of bed rest to recover. Unfortunately, the final frost has passed and any day Farmer Fitzgibbons’ plow will be hurtling towards her home. Her urgent need to move forces her to seek counsel with the Great Owl (John Carradine). He advises her to seek Nicodemus (Derek Jacobi) and the rats of NIMH who live beneath the rose bush so that they may devise a solution.

Rendezvous...

Large Association of Movie Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment